Friday, April 25, 2014

Summer of Series!

Hey guys! So, if you follow me on twitter, you may or may not know that I went a little crazy these last few months and bought a LOT of books. A lot of these books are books in series that I've either started or want to start. I have quite a few completed series now in both physical and e-book form, so I decided what better way to spend my summer than to marathon the bazillion series' I have accumulated!

Beginning May 1 and going on till  August 31, I will try my hardest to read all of the series I have accumulated. I encourage you all to do the same! Now, don't go out and buy a ton of book series just because (Unless you really want to). If you happen to have any unread series laying around, why not make this summer the summer you finish them? Or, if you've read all the series' on your shelves, check out your local library! No use spending money when your library has all the books you could want for FREE!

I'll update later the full list of books I plan on reading, so check back!

Until then,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment