Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer of Series: Updated

For some stupid reason, I had it in my head that this summer I would marathon a bunch of series' and trilogies and such, but, obviously, that isn't how things are working out at all. So, I've got to renew my 'rules' of the SoS. Here's what's up-

I'm going to attempt to finish at least one series per month, or two trilogies, while also reading one or two stand-alone novels, hopefully effectively knocking my TBR pile down by time September rolls around (this assuming I don't keep buying books...).

This is a much more realistic plan for me, allowing me to attempt to get through some of the series, while also not limiting my reading choices to the same worlds and characters the entire summer.

I'm currently still working on The Hangman's Daughter series, but I've also picked up the Septimus Heap series as well because I was craving Septimus. I think I'll also try to read The Secret History, although that book might rollover into next month. I don't know yet.

Okay, so this is my updated SoS. Less stress, more read, and, most importantly, more fun!!! Stay tuned for more updates guys1

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment