Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May Wrap Up

Hello! So, this month wasn't too hot, and I definitely could have read more, but, I can't complain about what I did get read! I finished a total of 9 books this month, and started a 10th. So, like I said, not too bad at all!

Books I finished: Magyk by Angie Sage
                          The Darke Toad by Angie Sage
                          The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Potzsch
                          Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
                          The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
                           The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
                           Every You, Every Me by David Levithan
                           Cut by Patricia McCormick
                           Teen Angst? Naaah... by Ned Vizzini

Books I started: It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Total Pages: 2269

So, that's about what I read this month. Again, it wasn't much, but I'm pretty satisfied. Hopefully next month will be better!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment