Monday, July 21, 2014

Last Blast Readathon Details!

Alright guys, I promised you some details, and here they are!

1- As you may or may not know, I'm hosting a readathon from midnight August 3- midnight August 10.

2- I've got some super fun photo challenges for all of us to do! I think I'm going to have you post them to either Instagram or Twitter under #lilysreadsreadathon

3- I've also decided to take a page out of the Booktubeathon readathon book and have come up with a few reading challenges that I'll post down below!

4- That's really all there is! If you plan on participating, do me a favor and take a picture of you planned stack of reads and tag me on Twitter and/or Instagram @lilysreads

Okay, so here are the reading challenges! I like numbers that end in 0 and 5, so I decided to pick 5 categories, giving you a total of five books to try to complete during this week, which should be totally doable!

1. Read a classic
2. Read a book by an author you've never read before
3. Read a nonfiction book! (A memoir, biography, science textbook, etc.!)
4. Read a book that has fewer than 250 pages
5. Read a book outside your preferred genre

Alrighty! That's all there is! I hope to see at least a few of you participating!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment