Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Possible Read-a-thon?

Hey guys! So, it's getting pretty close to the time when we (or I, at any rate) start heading back to college. Now, I don't know about any of you, but I personally have a TBR pile a mile high. It would be so amazing to knock that pile down before I head back to school.

So, what I'm proposing is a week long read-a-thon. I know Boutofbooks is the week of August 18th, but that's my first week back on campus and also my band camp, so I'm not too sure how well my participation will be. I was really hoping to get a bunch of people together and try to do a read-a-thon a couple of weeks prior, either the week of July 27, or the week of August 3.

Let me know what you think in the comments below or on twitter if you'd be interested!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment