Friday, August 15, 2014

Bout of Books 11 TBR!

Bout of Books

Hello fellow book lovers! Guess what? It's that time again! Bout of Books time!

In case you don't know what Bout of Books is, here's a quick blurb, straight from the Bout of Books team:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


This is my second time participating in Bout of Books, and let me tell you, I'm super pumped! Bout of Books 11 will be going on during my first week back on campus (thankfully not during classes-I have band camp the 16-22), so I've decided to make a TBR of 3 e-books and 3-physical books- while I do need to cut down my physical TBR, I have an equally massive e-book TBR that needs to be shortened!

So, the books I'll hopefully be finishing/starting this round are:
The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch
The Secret History by Donna Tart
Jackaby by William Ritter
Blazed by Jason Myers
The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I hope to see you all participating if you have the opportunity and I can't wait to check out what you plan on reading!

Until next time,
zoz

2 comments:

  1. I'm also taking part in Bout of Books! I really want to read Jackaby! Good luck and happy reading!

    Here’s my Bout of Books TBR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you as well! I'm really looking forward to Jackaby! Lol. And Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my favorite books! I hope you enjoy it as well! :D

      Delete