Saturday, August 2, 2014

Last Blast Readathon Day 1

Hey guys! It's midnight here on the east coast in the US, which means the start of the readathon for me! Woot!

The books I plan on reading this week are:
1- 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz
2- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
3- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
4- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

I think I'm going to start the week off with The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I've heard nothing but good things about this book, and I'm just super excited to finally get to reading it!

As promised, I have a few challenges for you guys. All you have to do is take a picture of the book/books fitting the challenge and post them on Twitter and/or Instagram and tag me @lilysreads! Unfortunately, there are no prizes for completing these challenges, but I'm hoping they'll make this readathon more fun!

Without further ado, the challenges for Day 1:

1. The biggest book you've ever read
2. Your favorite author
3. A childhood favorite

I can't wait to see all of challenge pictures! Happy reading!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment