Friday, August 8, 2014

Last Blast Readathon Days 4-6

Wow. Apologies guys! As per usual, things came up on Wednesday, and I was away the entire day, and yesterday my internet was acting up and I couldn't even load anything. Uggh...

Anyway, I'm having a super rough time getting through anything, so I've put 77 Shadow Street aside, and went completely off my original list and picked up The Quick by Lauren Owen, and I'm actually flying through this book. Keep an eye out for a review as soon as I finish it and if you haven't already, go pick it up!

Also, concerning the challenges, I think what I'm going to do is put up a complete list on Sunday, and just try to complete them when I can.

I'll be heading back to college in the coming week, so I'm going to be busy packing and the like, but I'll be trying to shove as much reading in as I can as well. :) Have a wonderful weekend guys!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment