Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Wrap-Up

As occasionally happens, things came up and I didn't have nearly as much time as I would have liked to properly participate in this readathon.. I was, at least, able to begin Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger and fall in love with it, and cheer on a few people. 

I'd like to sincerely apologize for being a terrible cheerleader. I know how important and appreciated it is to cheer on other participants, and I thank everyone who stopped by my blog with kind words. I just wish I had been able to do the same to more of you.

Alright guys, that's about all I have. I can't wait for the next readathon, and I hope to see all of you and more! 

P.S.
I'm also an awful blogger, and forgot to mention in my previous post that this readathon was hosted by the lovely humans at Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. If you wanna participate in the next readathon, this is the place to go for all the information you need!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment