Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Again!

It's been awhile guys, I know. But I'm back! Mostly...  Let me explain.

As you might know, I'm a college student, and anyone who's experienced college life knows that between classes, work, eating, and sleeping, there really isn't a lot of time left over to breathe, let alone blog. Which is why, in an attempt to not overwhelm myself and still stay involved in this awesome community, I'm going to aim for only two posts a week of varying topics.

Hopefully this will work out, and I won't let myself get discouraged as I have in the past if I fall behind or miss a week. This really really is a fabulous community, and coming back to it fills me with more joy than I can express. I can't wait to share in the love of all things books once more!!!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment