Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Updates

Good Morning everyone! I hope you're all having a fabulous day so far! I don't really have much to say this morning, but I thought I'd at least let you all know what I'm reading, mostly because I'm absolutely in love with this first book, and seriously can't wait until I finish it to gush about it.

13641208
Tenth of December by George Saunders

This is a collection of short stories that was published a couple of years ago. I remember seeing it around and wanting to read it, but never getting around to it, and I totally hate myself for waiting so long to pick this up! What I've read so far is absolutely amazing! These stories are so riveting that I just want to plow through, but so complex (in a good way!) that I just have to force myself to take my time so I miss anything. I don't even know. They make my heart hurt and my brain spin, which for me means this collection is outstanding. I really can't wait to finish it!

6553843
Hard Rain Falling by Don Carpenter

I'm also reading Hard Rain Falling for an English class, and although I'm not too far into it yet, I really like it so far. More to come on this one.

Okay, so this wasn't much of an update, but I've got to get to class now, but I'll be back soon!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment