Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Opening Meme

Hey guys! I'm late getting things up on the blog, but definitely follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more up-to-the-minute updates! Username lilysreads for both!!

Head on over to 24hourreadathon.com for hourly fun and join in the #readathon hashtag on Twitter for even more excitement!!

Anyway, without further ado, the opening meme!!

1. I'm reading from the slightly chilly US! :D

2. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight

3. I've got some yummy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies staring at me right now!

4. I'm finishing up my second year of college and still have absolutely no clue what career path I want to take, I procrastinate EVERYTHING (I swear I'm not proud of this fact!), and I'm obsessed with chocolate and coffee!

5. I'll definitely be chatting with other readers more on blogs, Twitter, and Instagram! It's so much more fun cheering on others!

Alrighty guys, I'm off to read some more! Good luck and happy reading!

Until next time,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment